This highly flexible and fashionable pushchair is perfect for both new mummy and baby. A combination of comfort and style, it’s the perfect pram to use whether you’re out shopping with friends or spending time in the countryside. Additionally, as an upgrade to the Nuna Mixx2, the 2019 version features new colourways and enhanced seating.
- Lightweight frame
- Tough foam-filled rubber tyres with all-wheel suspension and front swivel wheels
- All-season seat – converts to mesh for summer weather
- Easy to switch between parent- and world-facing
- Pairs with the Nuna Mixx2 flat-pack carrycot
- Compatible with Nuna’s infant car seats: the Pipa, the Pipa Lite and the Pipa Lite LX
This all-in-one pushchair is the perfect accompaniment to any new family. Whilst being both stylish and practical, it also features dual suspension and large puncture-resistant wheels, which means it can handle any terrain well. Additionally, the padded seat and head pillow allow maximum comfort for any small passenger.
- Can be folded down forward- or rear-facing – and you don’t have to remove the seat either
- Large hood and basket
- Deep padded seat, head pillow and chest pads
Bugaboo is a Dutch brand, and whilst definitely at the higher end of the price range, they come highly recommended by Mumsnetters. The feature both a unique ballpoint break and easy one-handed steer. And with their sleek and fashionable design, it’s hard to see why these prams wouldn’t be a popular choice. But if you’re happy to make the investment, you’ll know this pram will provide you with some serious longevity.
What we like about the Bugaboo Fox
- Attractive design
- Big tyres and joint suspension give a smooth ride on different surfaces
- Effortless steering
- Really small when folded
- Has a large storage basket
This pushchair is perfect for city dwellers, due to it’s like and compact appearance. In fact, it only weighs in at 6.7kg, which makes it one of the lightest travel systems on the market. If purchased alongside the newborn pack, it offers a larger travel system without taking up too much space in your hallway.
- The chassis folds down so small that it can be taken as hand luggage on most flights
- Large sun canopy
- Quick one-handed fold (once you get the hang of it)
- Multiple seat recline options offering good longevity
This dependable pram is designed with a growing family in mind. It has a huge 30 combinations and you can even add in a second seat to convert it into a double buggy. However, in tandem, the buggy is very easy to navigate small aisles and buses. It also features a large basket and buggy board, which can hold a nine-year-old.
- Flexible Seating
- Freestanding fold
- Carrycot included as standard